This spacious 4 bedroom has been meticulously maintained and ready for your family to enjoy. The owner has been updating continuously, from the outside with new front door, shutters & gutter guards to the LVP & wood flooring on the main level, new roof 2020,,whole house water softener, & filtering system. The walkout lower level is partially finished w/kitchenet, full bath, a workshop area and loads of built-in storage. There is also a stairlift, should you need an in-law suite,(this is removable if the buyers don't need or want it. )Set on a cul-de-sac with a private fenced backyard, deck off the main level and steps down to the private fenced yard. Truly a wonderful place to call home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Gas Water Heater, Public
3,374 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Stove, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Poured, Walkout
- Insulated, Screened
- Chairlift, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price