Looking for your own private oasis surrounded by nature and beautiful views of the mountains? Then you must see this custom built home featuring large windows with transoms throughout allowing natural light and the woods inside. Open floor plan with one level living. The main level has three bedrooms and two full bathrooms. Primary bedroom has a large walk in closet and en-suite with two person jetted tub and glass shower with a spa like shower panel with rain shower head and hand held shower. Kitchen with quartz counters and black stainless steel appliances. Laundry room and pantry are on the main level as well. Endless possibilities with the finished lower level. Fourth bedroom, full bathroom, kitchenette and rec room can be an in-law, au pair suite, a great teen hang out or a fabulous entertainment area. Lots of windows and french doors leading to the yard. Also, basement has a large storage room. Over sized two car garage with access not only to the inside of the house but the basement as well. New Primary room shower 2021, HVAC system 2019, roof 2018 and whole house generator 2014. Too many details and features to list. This home is a must see! Only a few miles from all the conveniences of shopping, restaurants, commuter routes and downtown Frederick.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Tankless Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Electr
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,094 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Storage
- Dining Area
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout, Workshop
- Wood Frame
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price