Welcome to the Racquet Club! This 1,013 SQFT unit is one of the largest 1 bedroom, 1 bath condo. Featuring a walking closet, spacious bathroom and a laundry room with washer/dryer and plenty of storage. Huge living room with sliding glass doors that lead to the outdoor patio and grill area. This unit was completely redone in March 2020. Gutted to the 2x4 studs, asbestos abatement, new insulation, drywall, paint, floors, new toilet and new shower tiles. Secured building. Front desk people on site. Lobby with lounge area. Game room, meeting room, party room. Gym in building. Tennis and basketball courts with courtesy apartment to freshen up before/after. Outdoor pool. 1 assigned garage space, more available to purchase if needed. Conveniently located near public transportation, University of Maryland and 495. Condo fees of $565.00 include all utilities and the many amenities of the Racquet Club condos. Great investment opportunity with reliable tenant. New owner must honor current tenant's lease that expires July 2022.
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,013 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Main Level Entry, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Reserved.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Tennis Court.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Community Center, Concierge, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price